R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fair deal for guys that stick to the road. Did you snag the side brackets off the old bike?
Hi there, sry, it came from the factory with BMW motorcycle luggage mounting brackets pre-installed, so the side cases insert into two notches and then clip down. The top case did require the backplate & hardware which I have.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I wonder if these would fit a new R1250gs? For the side cases, I’ve got the top mounting piece, then there is a 3rd mounting point at the passenger peg. Is that how these mount?

·
Super Moderator
400 Posts
I wonder if these would fit a new R1250gs? For the side cases, I’ve got the top mounting piece, then there is a 3rd mounting point at the passenger peg. Is that how these mount?
Won't fit as this is for an oil cooled and yours is water. Exhaust will be on wrong side.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hi there, sry, it came from the factory with BMW motorcycle luggage mounting brackets pre-installed, so the side cases insert into two notches and then clip down. The top case did require the backplate & hardware which I have.

There are still 2 brackets that need to be installed on the bike to support the panniers. I have an extra set $45 shipped in the lower 48.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts