R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm probably a dummy but I can't for the life of me upload a photo attachment. Any clues where to look for instructions?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, the process was a bit clunky but it worked. The caption should have/would have been, "Who said straight roads were boring". A hundred miles S of Limon, Colorado, a hundred miles E of New Mexico @ a hundred miles an hour.

·
Super Moderator
703 Posts
I've been using a photo/video hosting service for years and it makes it very easy to post photos on any forum without having to upload your file to the forum server. The one I use is smugmug which will provide me a link for the photo at a wide range of sizes for posting.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been using a photo/video hosting service for years and it makes it very easy to post photos on any forum without having to upload your file to the forum server.
Thanks. I've used a couple in the past and wasn't so happy for one reason or the other. It looks like if I move photos from my album to the desktop and resize the desktop copy I can drag it into the upload box (iMac).

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Love the dunes. I hit a stretch on the Mexico Border West of Yuma where the sand had blown on the pavement in sufficient quantity to cause some odd sensations with bike stability.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts