R1200GS Forum banner

221 - 240 of 246 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
I understand the calling for summer, but I have to be careful what i wish for. Blink an eye and its 100° for weeks on end here.
I hear you Ryno 23! Planning a couple of adventure trips next month. Things should "heat up" by then here in New England. Planning on visiting Whiteface Mountain in NY state as well as riding the "Dirt Road Highway" in Vermont. Not sure of the order, but both should be fun! The GS has been stored long enough! (y)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I hear you Ryno 23! Planning a couple of adventure trips next month. Things should "heat up" by then here in New England. Planning on visiting Whiteface Mountain in NY state as well as riding the "Dirt Road Highway" in Vermont. Not sure of the order, but both should be fun! The GS has been stored long enough! (y)
Have fun on both rides!

·
30 Posts
Let me know when you're heading over - there are a lot of rides you can add to your list, like the Natural Turnpike up to Lincoln to do the gap loop (Lincoln to Appalachian), or the many forest roads. I'm heading South in a couple weeks through Wellsboro, PA to Delaware after spending a few work days in the Finger Lakes area - but will be heading over to Bangor soon through Rangeley, Jackman, Eustis, and Greenville. It's going to be a great summer!

221 - 240 of 246 Posts