R1200GS Forum banner

241 - 260 of 292 Posts

·
Survivor
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #241 ·
Spousal Unit and I took our Urals for a ride in Yellowstone N.P.

Around 200 elk north of the park.
748CD900-7760-4A24-A080-8E7180DA6F26.jpeg

Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone

Rush hour

Gibbon Falls.

Roosevelt Arch

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Let me know when you're heading over - there are a lot of rides you can add to your list, like the Natural Turnpike up to Lincoln to do the gap loop (Lincoln to Appalachian), or the many forest roads. I'm heading South in a couple weeks through Wellsboro, PA to Delaware after spending a few work days in the Finger Lakes area - but will be heading over to Bangor soon through Rangeley, Jackman, Eustis, and Greenville. It's going to be a great summer!
It definitely is going to be a great summer! OK, I'll let you know when I leave for Vermont and perhaps we can ride a bit when you return! Looking forward to it VTMBGS!! 🏍🏍👍

·
Survivor
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #251 ·
He appears to be participating in a contest the MOA has going. It is called a Coddiwomple which is an elaborate scavenger hunt...... sorta.

·
Super Moderator
977 Posts
Pretty cool app. I've been using it for my mountain bike rides but can't seem to ever remember to start it when I'm on the motorcycle.

Looking forward to catching up with the folks this weekend in Buchanan. I've sold the Super Duke and bringing my GS this time.

·
Registered
2015 GSA
13 Posts
Pretty cool app. I've been using it for my mountain bike rides but can't seem to ever remember to start it when I'm on the motorcycle.

Looking forward to catching up with the folks this weekend in Buchanan. I've sold the Super Duke and bringing my GS this time.
Should be fun, see ya there.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Crater Lake today.
During that 3 minute pee break on your 2.5 hour run is when you could have taken your picture! :ROFLMAO:

Bear Camp Road has been added to my "to do" list.
Probably should have taken a few pics along the way. It was beautiful. Especially around Agness.

241 - 260 of 292 Posts