R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I was cleaning out the garage today and found a product that didn't fir my 2018 GSA.
It was purchased from a EBay seller that claimed in was for a 2017 and up R1200GSA.
It would Bolt up OK but there was a something sitting flush. Called Touratech and told them the story they said it could be an early 2017. Then sold me the correct unit and I installed with no issues.
So these original Touratech units might be for the earlier 2017 R1200GSA.
Attached a few photos If anyone wants them for $60.00 shipped new $199.95
Let me know I will accept PayPal in the USA only no Intl shipping and no Returns.

·
Registered
2 Posts
good morning mate, sorry my english but I am using a translator. I am interested in buying the reinforcing bars but I live in Spain (Madrid). I have no problem paying for the pieces but I would ask you to please send them since they are much more expensive here.
I wait your answer thank you.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry Guys no international shipping.

No I do not have a Part number.

Ian

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Guys

I was cleaning out the garage today and found a product that didn't fir my 2018 GSA.
It was purchased from a EBay seller that claimed in was for a 2017 and up R1200GSA.
It would Bolt up OK but there was a something sitting flush. Called Touratech and told them the story they said it could be an early 2017. Then sold me the correct unit and I installed with no issues.
So these original Touratech units might be for the earlier 2017 R1200GSA.
Attached a few photos If anyone wants them for $60.00 shipped new $199.95
Let me know I will accept PayPal in the USA only no Intl shipping and no Returns.
I just bought them new and installed them on my GSA, they are great wish I’d seen them I’d bought them. What a great deal!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts