R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a sport GS 1200 2012, it does not have RDC sensors (jumping from the INFO menus I don't see it), I was wondering if is possible to somehow enable this on my bike.

Any clue ?

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
You'd need to purchase the wheel sensors, the control unit that goes in the tail section of the bike, and the software update to enable it all. A dealer would have to handle at least the software update. I think it is doable, but might be expensive.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You'd need to purchase the wheel sensors, the control unit that goes in the tail section of the bike, and the software update to enable it all. A dealer would have to handle at least the software update. I think it is doable, but might be expensive.
Thanks marc, it looks really complex I was wondering if it was just the sensor on the wheel, but as per your comments is not that simple :)

Will leave it as is

·
Registered
249 Posts
Have just purchased a pair of Garmin Zumo´s tyre pressure sensor. But it will only work with the Zumo 390 and 590. I will let you know if they are worth shelling out that cash when they get here.

Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts