R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!

Possibly the best looking seat I've ever seen on a GSA. This is a Saddleman seat with the backrest. I really like the seat, but I like my Sargent better as it's a little wider...kind of like me. This should fit the GS and other years as well but check the Saddleman website to confirm.

I have a 32" inseam and with the driver's seat in the low position in the back and high spot in the front I can flat foot my '19 GSA with my boots. The major issue for me is probably the best part of the seat. The lower back support is great, but it interferes with the back protector on my Rallye jacket making it awkward to ride. The seat is in great condition, but it has a couple of scuffs so it's not perfect and I'm pricing accordingly.

I will add that putting the passenger seat on and off is a pain. Others have said they don't have an issue doing it so it'l probably just me.

With all that, I'm asking $450 net to me shipped to your front door, if your front door is somewhere in the lower 48. I'll ship pretty quick and it'll be professional packaged and delivered via ups insured of course.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me. I'll close by saying I'm pretty firm on my price.

Thanks for reading, and ride safe.

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
I presume from your description that the lower back support cannot be removed? Is the back support part of the passenger seat? Thanks, JD

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The back support is attached to the passenger seat. It CAN however be taken out. It leaves a hole in the passenger seat though.

The back rest is removable.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does this fit the 2018 GSA?
According to the Saddleman website (which needs updating) it can. I don't believe there were any changes in the bike between the '18 and '19 years except the motor. Please anyone feel free to correct me. It's been my experience that any of the seats for the LC GSA will fit. Here's a link to Saddleman's website.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts