R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the bike for less than 50 miles, LOW version.
Based on SC website will fit 2013-2020 models.
$250

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good Morning Mitko69,
Why are you selling? What do you not like about the seat? Based on those ?'s, your weight and height please...if you do not mind. Trying to get a feel for your seat make and style, based on your weight and height.
5' 11" @ 195 lbs.
Please advise.
Respectfully,
David

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good Morning Mitko69,
Why are you selling? What do you not like about the seat? Based on those ?'s, your weight and height please...if you do not mind. Trying to get a feel for your seat make and style, based on your weight and height.
5' 11" @ 195 lbs.
Please advise.
Respectfully,
David
Hello,
I have tried at least 4 different seats since I purchased the bike. I am 5'9" 200 lbs and was looking for more solid foot support.
This one is the exact shape and dimensions as the stock but with better foam, I can't tell how comfortable will be on long trips since I never use it.
At this moment I will keep the Sergant I have since fits me better but is pushing my legs further, I guess my next move will be to install the lower shocks I all ready have and called it the day.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry, I wasn't clear about the shipping, it is included for lower 48.
Good Afternoon Mitko69,

I will take a chance on this seat...I will offer you $225 via PAYPAL (friend) shipped to 28391 if you an get it to me by 30JUN20. Headed out to CA. the following day.

Please advise.
Respectfully,
David
Sorry, I wasn't clear about the shipping, it is included for lower 48.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good Afternoon Mitko69,

I will take a chance on this seat...I will offer you $225 via PAYPAL (friend) shipped to 28391 if you an get it to me by 30JUN20. Headed out to CA. the following day.

Please advise.
Respectfully,
David
Thanks for the offer but will pass, this seat from SC is over $360 with shipping and taxes, my price is more than fair.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the offer but will pass, this seat from SC is over $360 with shipping and taxes, my price is more than fair.
Good afternoon Mitko69,

I'll take it for $250 shipped to 28391. How much extra would it cost me to ensure I receive it by 30JUN20?

PAYPAL still the means of payment?

Please advise.
Respectfully,
David

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Good afternoon Mitko69,

I'll take it for $250 shipped to 28391. How much extra would it cost me to ensure I receive it by 30JUN20?

PAYPAL still the means of payment?

Please advise.
Respectfully,
David
I can check at the postal office what will be the fastest service, our PM's are locked so cant message you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts