R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale set of 38 and 45L Touratech Zega Pro panniers.
No scratches or dings on the panniers at all, light scratch on the bottom corner plastic cover on the 38l, besides that great overall condition.
Lock cylinders and keys included.
$650 shipped to lower 48, PayPal friends and family or add 3% service fee.
IMG_7119.jpg IMG_7122.jpg IMG_7120.jpg IMG_7123.jpg IMG_7121.jpg

·
Super Moderator
737 Posts
For sale set of 38 and 45L Touratech Zega Pro panniers.
No scratches or dings on the panniers at all, light scratch on the bottom corner plastic cover on the 38l, besides that great overall condition.
Lock cylinders and keys included.
$650 shipped to lower 48, PayPal friends and family or add 3% service fee.
View attachment 28244
That scuff looks like it's the result of some sporty riding :) I've got the black version of these panniers and I'll endorse them as a great solution. Never a drop of water inside them after riding in biblical weather and very convenient to get on/off the bike if you like taking the entire case into the hotel or camp with you. This is a great deal for someone.

·
Super Moderator
648 Posts
Looks like you need their dedicated racks for them?

·
Super Moderator
737 Posts
I used the Touratech racks on my bike but I don't see any reason why they wouldn't work if the inside dimension is the same on the racks. If anyone wants to know that measurement let me know and I'll post it up.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They will fit on any Touratech racks regardless of the bike mark or model. These we used on GS 650 and GS1200, different mounting racks same internal dimensions.

·
Super Moderator
648 Posts
Just was thinking of the stock GSA racks that have the bend over the top of the exhaust...looks like that wouldn't work with these.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just was thinking of the stock GSA racks that have the bend over the top of the exhaust...looks like that wouldn't work with these.
That's correct the panniers required Turatech racks nor stock GSA ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts