R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to put this in traveling tales but it's not my traveling tale? So mid can move if needed.

Recently watched Sterling Noren's 23 episode series. Pretty good watch.

·
Super Moderator
766 Posts
I think it fits in Traveling Tales. Great cooking series with some motorcycling mixed in lol.

I've watched the whole thing and really liked it. Shows how you can really travel well solo. He must put a pile of time into editing, it is really well done.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I was going to put this in traveling tales but it's not my traveling tale? So mid can move if needed.

Recently watched Sterling Noren's 23 episode series. Pretty good watch.

Indeed, it is an excellent adventure travel series from a seasoned blogger! Sterling's latest video at end of series discusses his issue with the GS driveshaft and extended warranty he purchased to get it replaced.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Indeed, it is an excellent adventure travel series from a seasoned blogger! Sterling's latest video at end of series discusses his issue with the GS driveshaft and extended warranty he purchased to get it replaced.
Saw that too. So close to home.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I too came across those videos recently and found them very entertaining, seems he's been doing these for years and it shows. Here in the north east, those YouTube videos help during the winter down time....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts