R1200GS Forum banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Now Im jealous of coppertop.......actually hate him now!!!!!
Waaddddd a bike
Thank you virkdoc, that is actually an amazing compliment. Today is the first chanice I get to ride her in daylight. I’ll take a picture of her at work all finished.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Ahhh partly farkled already
Atacama luggage, rear crash bobbins, SW Motech tank bag ring, and that thing to hook up ur phone which attaches to the Nav mount, Tank guard, frame plugs and an turn signal camera mount.
Whats next?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ahhh partly farkled already
Atacama luggage, rear crash bobbins, SW Motech tank bag ring, and that thing to hook up ur phone which attaches to the Nav mount, Tank guard, frame plugs and an turn signal camera mount.
Whats next?
Wow observant, I was in the garage with her all night lol. This weekend I will strip her and install My innov K2 camera, Denali D4's, canbus, airhorn, Alt Rider black skid plate, radiator guards, and new headlight protector (the one I ordered is wrong, will not fit, think its for a gsa without the new adaptive headlight)

Few more items as well just cant remember them all.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Wow observant, I was in the garage with her all night lol. This weekend I will strip her and install My innov K2 camera, Denali D4's, canbus, airhorn, Alt Rider black skid plate, radiator guards, and new headlight protector (the one I ordered is wrong, will not fit, think its for a gsa without the new adaptive headlight)

[/QUOTE]
Thought you purchase BMW panniers for that bike....

·
Registered
46 Posts

Thought you purchase BMW panniers for that bike....
[/QUOTE]

I did, I have those as well, I was going to put them on last night but I have to order a top box mount. Panniers for road trips, atacama bags for fun rides.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Coppertop, I ordered the Altrider headlight guard for my incoming 2021 R1250 GS. It now says on their site it won’t work with the adaptive headlight, but I do not see any alternative part. Any idea if they have one available that will work?

101 - 116 of 116 Posts