Google is your friend; "2020 Motorcycle Tire Rebates"

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
131 Posts
How much do you tropically save using a rebate? From what I've seen most rebates are discounted off full MSRP and in most instances the end product cost the same or more than if you just buy from a retailer that sells below MSRP.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How much do you tropically save using a rebate? From what I've seen most rebates are discounted off full MSRP and in most instances the end product cost the same or more than if you just buy from a retailer that sells below MSRP.
Usually from $50-$80. Which is close to mounting fees at my local shop.

·
Super Awesom Person
470 Posts
I don't know about other tire manufactures but with Dunlop I have had no problems.
For example I paid $300 to RevZilla for a set of Dunlop Roadsmarts a few years ago and received a $!00 rebate. I've received between 50 and 100 on most sets of tires I bought. from Dunlop. I like to buy them in advance but sometimes you have to bite the bullet when you need them.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bought a set of Bridgestone Adventurecross' last summer for $268 from Rocky Mountain with a $60.00 rebate. I had a set of tires in three days and they even submitted the paperwork for me, all I had to do is wait for the refund. Ended up paying a hair over $200.00 for a set of tires.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Right now on Chaparral has
Bridgestone Adventurecross
in 110/90-19 and 150/70-17 are $113.88 each and ship at no additional charge. So that $68 rebate is really only about a $28 savings.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts