R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm planning to get a tool box for my 1200 GSA and I like the idea of the box that fits inside the pannier rack, but they all seem to be for the left side and my exhaust is there. Anyone know if there is one available for the right pannier bracket?

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Hi all, I'm planning to get a tool box for my 1200 GSA and I like the idea of the box that fits inside the pannier rack, but they all seem to be for the left side and my exhaust is there. Anyone know if there is one available for the right pannier bracket?
The ones by touratech are mountable to both sides depending what year bike you have.

·
Gordo 2018 1200 GSA
11 Posts
I have the Givi one that is light and mounts easily if you are looking at alternatives. It was much cheaper than any of the others and is black so it is hardly noticeable.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Adv design, right side tool box with bigger door than touratech. has rubber seal on the door too. 2011GSA

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts