R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeking a pair of Driving or Auxiliary bright white lights for the front of my 2008 R1200GS for better night time riding and conspicuity too. Please reply with photos, price and location of your setup. Thanks.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Tractor Supply 1200 Lumen LED pods $74.99 for the pair. I have them on my 06 GS and they are exceptionally nice especially for the money. I also have $30 amazon pods on the 07 GS and they are not nearly as nice or bright.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj_vbHCzoHnAhUSzlkKHTrYD0UQFjAEegQIARAB&url=https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/traveller-3-in-off-road-light&usg=AOvVaw2fXp1SZ6St5rZWAOSdoMVm

An $11 fused/relayed wiring harness w/ momentary on/off switch from Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Nilight-Connector-Harness-Light-2-Warranty/dp/B076C4MXR1/ref=sxin_2_sxwds-bia-wc1_0?cv_ct_cx=LED+wiring+harness&keywords=LED+wiring+harness&pd_rd_i=B076C4MXR1&pd_rd_r=16ac5880-bdd5-4989-b765-a883c3b98848&pd_rd_w=rxhva&pd_rd_wg=ovjGb&pf_rd_p=e308a38c-3620-4845-b486-18a551828bb6&pf_rd_r=8QNM8Q9E8SKT8PE3SCFG&psc=1&qid=1578954642

Light bar from Revzilla $40.99:

Denali Auxiliary Light Mount BMW R1200GS / Adventure 2004-2013 Item: P282402 SKU: 980228

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just spend the money on some Clearwater. Don't go cheap. Their can bus system is awesome and although the price can be a bit to swallow they have provided me with the lighting I need for night time riding and my visibility in the day is great, especially with the yellow covers. I have a Sevina and an Erica, more than I can ask for and awesome performance. AND their customer service is top notch. They replaced one of my lights as one of the individual LED's came loose. I emailed, got an RMA#, sent it in and they sent me a new one. I am sure no one has that kind of top notch service for their product, no matter! So it pays off in the end. My 2 cents...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Seeking a pair of Driving or Auxiliary bright white lights for the front of my 2008 R1200GS for better night time riding and conspicuity too. Please reply with photos, price and location of your setup. Thanks.
I have a pair of BMW LED driving lights from my 2017 1200 GSA. Had some Clearwaters when I bought the bike so replaced the stock ones with the Clearwaters. The BMW lights have never been used. I will sell them to you for a fair price-- don't know what that is but we can work it out if you like. They have just been sitting in a box since I bought the bike.

·
Just Another Guy!!!!
50 Posts
I have a pair of BMW LED driving lights from my 2017 1200 GSA. Had some Clearwaters when I bought the bike so replaced the stock ones with the Clearwaters. The BMW lights have never been used. I will sell them to you for a fair price-- don't know what that is but we can work it out if you like. They have just been sitting in a box since I bought the bike.
How much for the BMW lights?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts