R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm so Jelly!

While it was a nice day here in Colorado and I was able to ride, it wasn't anything super scenic....

I tell my wife when we retire here shortly we ARE moving to where I can ride 365 days a year (more or less)... While I like where I can ride in the Summer months here in the Rockies, truth is riding season (and I don't mean Starbucks hopping in the Winter ;) ) like real riding is very limited... Then other summer time activities competes for my time...

While I grew up in SoCal, California is out for me. I don't like their tax laws, cost of living, and their gun laws... I'll just visit...

·
Registered
376 Posts
I'm so Jelly!

While it was a nice day here in Colorado and I was able to ride, it wasn't anything super scenic....

I tell my wife when we retire here shortly we ARE moving to where I can ride 365 days a year (more or less)... While I like where I can ride in the Summer months here in the Rockies, truth is riding season (and I don't mean Starbucks hopping in the Winter ;) ) like real riding is very limited... Then other summer time activities competes for my time...

While I grew up in SoCal, California is out for me. I don't like their tax laws, cost of living, and their gun laws... I'll just visit...
You said it, I have to get out of here ASAP, can't even buy ammo online anymore just sucks! I love the weather but that PRO does not outweigh the CONS. 4 more years and i'm outta here and hitting the road full time.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Any day is great for a ride. By the look of the sky and the scenery it could have been one of those near-perfect ride-days.
I must say that, going by your picture, all the hype about the San Andreas Fault is much exaggerated. :laugh2:

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts