R1200GS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 09 Adventure (love it!). I want to put an adjustable clutch (and probably brake) lever since most of the pull is wasted (ie - I'm sure you all know, but it seems like only the first 1" (or less) out of the full-pull is needed to completely disengage the clutch). Any suggestions? I see many different manufacturers and costs...is it worth spending more or ? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
The stock lever is adjustable, if all you want to adjust is the throw. If you want to adjust other things there is the Wundelich vario lever and several clones. Scan ebay and you'll see at least one vender selling such things.

I haven't used any of them so cant say how good/bad/indifferent they are.

Stock adjustment:
lever.png

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, thanks....

Yes, I don't mean to presume you thought I was an idiot, but yes, I knew that it is adjustable...the stock lever just doesn't come close enough to the grips. I mean, it's not a stretch, it's just wasted movement.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got a set of the wunderlich adjustables....can't speak to the other mfg. But the wunderlich levers are top notch and are adjustable in throw and length.....you can set up for 2 finger use or whatever....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts