R1200GS Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
I use a Bell MX-9 which has a bill. I formerly used a Schuberth C3 Pro but was annoyed with it because it was too poorly ventilated, expecially in rainy weather-- even with the double layer air gap visor feature I still had fogging problems. The (hightly ventilated) MX-9 is not much better for fogging, but I bought it because it can have (and I have available) a heated visor for it (intended for snow mobiles.) I mostly use a "Transitions" visor (changes darkness with sun exposure) visor. I use wired ear buds so noise is not a factor (much). I have not noticed any stability problems at high speeds

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hi everyone. I did end up getting the Scorpion EXO AT-950... and after 1 day of riding... I LOVE IT... So much more quiet than my old Scorpion EXO....the peak does not catch wind ..even at 90 on the highway doing a blind spot check...Did not notice good airflow, but with the stock windshield at full height, I can ride with the visor up and sun shield down, and it's still more quiet than my old helmet. Audio inside the helmet is so much better as well.

Just wanted to post back on what I did here. Thanks for all the input.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts